fredag 9 maj 2008

Sunshine through rain

Can you find love
at the same time
your complaining about your lost love?
The one that you didn´t even get close enought to lose?
But still feels like an elephant ran you over and over and over again.

Can you find sun
in the middle of a rainstorm?
When all hope is lost
and there is no turning back?
You stand there all soaked
and the nearest shelter is miles away.

Can you find happiness on a funeral?
Black meets tears and all is dark.
Sad voices talk about the lost one.
But can´t memories keep the one lost alive?

Can you find friendship
within an argument?
Different believes meet in a harsh fight.
Maybe someone gets knocked down,
get sent to hospital,
another to jail.
Maybe one of them know the meaning of forgivness?

Can you find love
when all other hope is lost?
When all you see is darkness
and the sun never shines at your door?

I´ve heard that after rain
there´s always sunshine.
After winter
there´s always spring.
The clouds are blowing away now.
I can see bright again.
The sun stings my eyes
but I enjoy it.
I can see again.
And all I can see is you.

Inga kommentarer: