lördag 3 maj 2008

The one I sleep with

I only sleep with talented people.
No, wait, that´s not true.

I wanna sleep with all talented people.
No, wait, that´s not true either.

I wanna sleep with all talented, good looking, sexy people.
No, wait, that´s not true either.
Let figure this out.

It has to be someone talented.
It has to be someone good looking, at least a little bit.
It has to be someone I find sexy.
That person has to have an interesting personality.
That person can´t be homophobic, that´s unsexy to me.
That person needs to understand what it´s all about.
If that person have other believes than I, in most cases we´re not a match.
If that person has totally other oppionions about politics, then we only end up talking about politics.
If that person likes, or understands, poetry it´s not a bad thing.

But the most important thing after all is that this person has to think that I´m sexy, I´m talented, I´m good looking, I have an interesting personality and that we believe in the same things.
So give me someone who thinks all this of me and that I think all of that too.

Is this at all possible to find?


And this is just the measurement I use for sleeping with someone. How at all is it that people actually find someone to have a relationship with?

Inga kommentarer: