fredag 30 maj 2008

A dice of destiny

I´m not strong enough yet
to admit to you that I cried when your train left the station.
I´ve never done that before.
It felt like something inside of me took the same train away.
The new hope left me once again.

I will not see you for two months.
Probablly it will take even more time
before I can kiss your soft lips again.

I don´t know yet what I want
but I know I have to see you again.
Something tells me that it will take less than 5 days for me to miss you.
And you haven´t thrown the dice yet
to see how many days it will take until I stop missing you.

I can smell your scent on my pillow.
It´s almost like you´re here next to me.
I want to get to know you better.
I like all about you so far.
You seem like a bird trapped in a cage
but some days you escape and fly so high.
I wanna be that free bird.

You talk about life with humour in your voice.
At the same time I don´t know many that are that serious.
You have strong believes
and I have lots to learn.
Will you teach me your ways?

I just stared at your picture
to try to understand.
But it didn´t talk back to me.
It made me smile a bit
but I´m not wiser than before.
I just know that I wanna book a ticket far away.
I´m doing as the birds
I´ll fly north when it gets warm.

But I don´t know if my wings will carry me
I don´t know if you even want me there.
I just hope that the thing missing from me will take an early train back.

Inga kommentarer: