söndag 28 oktober 2007

Finally an answer

I have finally got an answer,
I now understand your transfer.
You tried to tell me in different ways,
but I never translated them into the right phraze.

My system had an internal failure,
that made me unable to really departure
my heart and soul.
I will now remould and take this hole,
and fill it with newborn hope.
A hope that is logical and not unreal,
but something that I can cope with.
This love is like dope
and I fall on ground slippery as if it was soaked in soap.

But now I have a method of standing,
newborn strenght built from understanding.
I will now beboot my system and set it for hibernation,
until someone make my heart start to feel and start the vibration.
Then I will automatically install like plug-and-play.
Insert some love and I´m here to stay.

Inga kommentarer: